If you're interested in joining the group, please spend some time investigating the opportunities below and then send me an email to introduce yourself.
Applying for a DPhil (PhD) at Oxford: details and deadlines
Fellowships to support a DPhil (PhD) at Oxford
- Rhodes Scholarship for various nationalities (see details)
- Fullbright Oxford-Clarendon Scholarship for US citizens
- Oxford Clarendon Fund for anyone
- John Monash Scholarship for Australian citizens
Fellowships to support postdoctoral research at Oxford
- Newton International Fellowship for non-UK residents (see details)
- US NSF International Postdoctoral Research Fellowship for US citizens
- UK EPSRC Fellowship for anyone
- UK NERC Independent Research Fellowship for anyone
- UK BBSRC Future Leader Fellowship for anyone
- Royal Society University Research Fellowship for those with an EEC or Swiss affiliation (see details)
- Royal Academy of Engineering Research Fellowship for anyone
- Leverhulme Trust Early Career Fellowship for those coming from a UK institution (see details)
- Royal Commission for the Exhibition of 1851 Research Fellowships in Science or Engineering for anyone
- European Commission MSCA Individual Fellowships for anyone (see details)
- Glasstone Research Fellowships for anyone
Fellowships to support postdoctoral research elsewhere
- Fullbright Scholar and Professional Awards for UK Acadmemics and Professionals to carry out academic work in the USA.
- Lindemann Trust Fellowships for British or Commonwealth citizens to carry out postdoctoral research in the USA.
This is by no means an exhaustive list of funding opportunities. Just some suggestions to get you started.