If you're interested in joining the group, please spend some time investigating the opportunities below and then send Chris an email to introduce yourself.
DPhil (PhD) at Oxford
Applying for a DPhil (PhD) at Oxford: details and deadlines.
Fellowships to support a DPhil:
- Rhodes Scholarship for various nationalities (see details)
- Fullbright Oxford-Clarendon Scholarship for US citizens
- Oxford Clarendon Fund for anyone
- John Monash Scholarship for Australian citizens
Postdoctoral research at Oxford
Funded postdoctoral openings will be advertised below and on jobs.ac.uk.
Funded postdoctoral openings: None at this time.
You should also strongly consider applying for a fellowship. Please make note of the relevant deadlines and eligibility criteria. Fellowships to support postdoctoral research:
- Newton International Fellowship for non-UK residents (see details)
- US NSF International Postdoctoral Research Fellowship for US citizens
- UK EPSRC Fellowship for anyone
- UK NERC Independent Research Fellowship for anyone
- UK BBSRC Future Leader Fellowship for anyone
- Royal Society University Research Fellowship for those with an EEC or Swiss affiliation (see details)
- Royal Academy of Engineering Research Fellowship for anyone
- Leverhulme Trust Early Career Fellowship for those coming from a UK institution (see details)
- Royal Commission for the Exhibition of 1851 Research Fellowships in Science or Engineering for anyone
- European Commission MSCA Individual Fellowships for anyone (see details)
- Glasstone Research Fellowships for anyone